The AOC Consortium makes available to the integrators a web service that allows to recover in different ways, according to the needs of the user, the documentation that is archived and kept in the platform iARXIU (what is called PIA, package of archive information). The information packet that is retrieved during a query is called the Query Information Package (PIC).
Possible operations that can be used are:
- download a PIC in METS format with or without files embedded in B64
- download a PIC in ZIP format
- download a specific file from a PIA
- download an authentic copy of a PIA document
- query the display URL of a PIA
For more information see the following document: Platform_andWS_Consultation_20141106